Thursday, May 23, 2013

Summer Days


Amos and I had a pretty busy day yesterday.  We read our books.  We went to the grocery store and fought with a wayward cart. We went to the park and looked at the roses in the rose garden and the herbs in the texture and smell garden (with signs in braille--what a cool idea!)  We took naps.  We inspected the plants in our garden at home.  We sat outside and watched the cars drive by.  We sat outside and waited for hubby/daddy to come home.  We went to small group and saw our friends.  It's just like Calvin said, summer days sure go by quickly! 

All that to say, I didn't get to the item on my itinerary yesterday that said, "Write blog."  So today I am following Clara's example (author of Maeve's Momma) and writing first thing in the morning.

This weekend is Memorial Day, which is the unofficial beginning of summer.  I am looking forward to more busy days with Amos: going to the pool, going to the zoo, working in the garden, hanging out with our mom/baby friends, reading, sitting on the front porch.  I just hope we can get everything done!

No comments: